Sometimes our love cannot reach those who we want to touch. We may be distanced physically by miles and miles apart or energetically. We could feel like we want to connect more with others in a heart-centered way but something is blocking us. This has been my experience lately- it feels as if words would not be enough to support the people around me and actions impossible for the distance situations. Even in these scenarios, it is possible to hold the space for the people and situations, you want to support. The mantra meditation to expand the heart center (or better known as Meditation for Projection and Protection from the Heart) does just this.
Additionally, these situations can have us feeling very vulnerable especially when a situation is charged with frustration and aggression. This mantra meditation strengthens your magnetic field, powered by the heart center. When you magnetic field is strong, the struggle dissipates and you can feel more clear about the purpose of situations and see a way to resolve them within yourself.
Mangala Charn Mantra:
Aad Guray Nameh, Jugaad Guray Nameh, Sat Guray Nameh, Siri Guru Dayvay Nameh
pronounced: Aud Gu-ray Na-meh, Ju-god Gu-day Na-meh, Sut Gu-day Na-meh, Sid-ee Gu-roo Day-vey Na-meh
I bow to the primal Wisdom
I bow to the truth that has existed throughout the ages
I bow to True Wisdom
I bow to the Great Divine Wisdom
Meditation for Projection and Protection from the Heart (Expand the Heart Center)
1. Sit in Easy Pose with the chest lifted and the chin slightly drawn back.
2. Tune in with the Adi Mantra (Ong Namo Guru Dev Namo).
3. Place your palms together in prayer pose in front of your heart center.
4. Close your eyes and focus your gaze inward at your brow point (or third eye).
5. Chant the full mantra Aad Gureh Nameh.
6. As you chant with each line of the mantra, keeping the palms together, extend your arms forward at a 60 degree angle than move them back to prayer pose:
Aad Guray Nameh - extend arms and palms up
Jugaad Guray Nameh - move palms back to heart
Sat Guray Nameh - extend arms and palms up
Siree Guru Dayvay Nameh - move palms back to heart
7. Continue for 11 minutes. Add 5 minutes per day for up to 31 minutes.
8. To end, keep the hands at the heart center, deeply inhale, briefly hold the breath, and exhale, relaxing the posture.