Ardas Bhaee Amar Das Guru, Amar Das Guru, Ardas Bhaee, Ram Das Guru, Ram Das Guru, Ram Das Guru, Sachee Sahee
What is does
Answers all prayers known and unknown
A complete miracle whether you recite, listen to it or send it out to someone else or sent from someone else.
Yogi Bhajan said, “Normally there is no power in the human but the power of prayer. And to do prayer, you have to put your mind and body together and then pray from the soul. Ardas Bhaee is a mantra prayer. If you sing it, your mind, body, and soul automatically combine and without saying what you want, the need of the life is adjusted. That is the beauty of this prayer.
The prayer has been given to Guru Amar Das. The prayer is manifested by Guru Ram Das. The miracle is complete.
Ardas Bhaee by Nirinjan Kaur
1. Sit in Easy Pose.
2. Tune in with the Adi Mantra (Ong Namo Guru Dev Namo)
3. Close your eyes.
4. Cross your arms. Place your hands on opposite shoulders. Relax the arms on the chest. This is the posture of peace.
5. Listen to the mantra and whistle along with it. Focusing the sound at the brow point. Continue for 7 1/2 minutes.
6. After 7 1/2 minutes, start long deep breathing, mentally listening to the echo of your whistle. Continue for 1 1/2 minutes.
7. To end, inhale powerfully through the nose hold for 5-10 seconds-press down with your hands onto your shoulders, still keeping spine straight. Then exhale powerfully through mouth. Repeat 3 times.
Comments: This meditation will refine the sattvic guna (creative potential) of your mind. Inside of yourself be very calm, quiet. Once you begin long, slow, deep breathing and mentally listen to the sound you made whistling before, bring your unison power of the mind, the subtle sattvic guna mind, to listen. Once you learn to listen this way, you can listen in exactly the same way to what God's Will is. When you can still the mind, refine it, command its guna, then you can listen to God's Will, discern what it is, then act. Life will be very easy, content and fulfilled. In the Bible you are told the same thing. There is a word called, “Behold. Behold yourself. Be within yourself and listen.”
Meditation from The Mind by Yogi Bhajan