Our intuition is a powerful tool. Intuition is tapping into your own inner guidance - trusting yourself that your "hunch" is correct. Often times when you follow that hunch, you find yourself more in the flow of life instead of feeling like your swimming against the tide. The intention of this mantra and meditation is to awaken your intuition.
Wah Yantee is a 200 year old mantra! Written in Sanskrit by the father of the yoga sutras, Patanjali. In Kundalini Yoga, this is one of the mantras sung in early morning Aquarian Sadhana. Yogi Bhajan chose it for Aquarian Sadhana because he said it is a "culmination of hundreds of years of prayer" - talk about power!
Wah yantee kar yantee, jag dut patee,
aadak it waha, brahmaday trayshaa guroo, it wahay guroo
Great Macroself, Creative Self. All that is creative through time, all that is the Great One. Three aspects of God: Brahma, Vishnu, Mahesh. That is Wahe Guru.
Wah Yantee by Snatam Kaur (YouTube)
1. Sit in Easy Pose.
2. Tune in with the Adi Mantra (Ong Namo Guru Dev Namo).
3. Place your hands into Gyan Mudra (thumb and forefinger touching).
4. Close your eyes and focus your inward gaze toward your brow point (or third eye).
5. Chant the mantra Wah Yantee.
6. Continue for 7 or 11 minutes.
7. To end, deeply inhale, briefly hold the breath, and exhale.